How to enter a hunting party.
Register a hunter > add hunter username to a party > choose ballot block preference order > pay entry > wait for the drawn!
1. To enter, all party members must have a FWF account on this site. If you don't have one, click here; if they don't have one, get them to register first.
2. Entering a party is simple. Just make sure you have the username of each party member's FWF account.
3. Login to your account and go to the entries page.
4. Enter all the members of your party and your preference order for blocks and period. Remember, any block not on your list will not be allocated.
5. Submit your form and make payment - you'll need the details (party name and entry ID) from the email you receive once you've saved your entry. Check your 'spam' folder if you can't see it.
Note: If you do not make complete Ballot Entry payment your party entry will be rejected.
If you have to change party members later, please let us know and we will update your entry. This can only be done before the ballot entries close however.