How to enter a hunting party.
Register a hunter > add hunter usernames to a party > choose ballot block preference order > pay entry > wait for the drawn!
1. To enter, all party members must have a FWF account on this site. If you don't have one, click here; if they don't have one, get them to register first.
2. Entering a party is simple. Just make sure you have the username of each party member's FWF account.
3. If you want to chose any member-only blocks, check that you and everyone else in your party has updated their account to include Ballot Membership (whether hunting or not).
(TIP: Each user's Ballot Membership status and name is also displayed beside hunters on the entry form.)
4. Login to your account and go to the entries page.
5. Enter all the members of your party (you will be the party leader and contact) and your preference order for blocks and period. Remember, any block not on your list will not be allocated.
6. Submit your form and make entry payment for the whole party.
7. A confirmation email will be sent to your account's email address. You can view your entry when logged in with an account relating to the party: My entry
Note: If you do not make complete Ballot Entry payment your party entry will be rejected.
The party leader must do this using their FWF Account.
If you have to change party members later, please let us know and we will update your entry. This can only be done before the ballot entries close however.